Registrations for 2020 season will open on Monday, 6 January 2020.
Randwick Netball Association day competition will commence on Saturday, 2 May 2020 except for NetSetGo will commences on Saturday, 9 May 2020.
Registration fees for 2020
- Senior – 18 years & over – $270.00 per player
- Intermediate – 16-17 years – $235.00 per player
- Junior – 11 to 15 years – $235.00 per player
- NetSetGo – 7 to 10 years – $235.00 per player
Payment Options for 2020 – very important – please read carefully
My Netball allows for online payment which is the preferred option for the payment of registration fees. Netball NSW applies a small fee for online payments.
If you wish to pay your fees offline, you will not be able to register by using the links hereunder as those links are only for those members paying their fees at the time of registration.
If there is a reason that you seek to pay-off your fees or your fees will be paid by a third party (outside sponsorship) you will not be able to register by using the links hereunder as those links are only for those members paying their fees at the time of registration. You will need to contact our Treasurer Mary McGrath (email@example.com or 043 846 4029) to discuss your situation. Subject to mutual agreement, an individual link will be provided to allow registration to proceed. Please note, you must contact our Treasurer before registrations close on 5 February 2020.
Sibling discounts are available, however, that discount cannot be applied in my netball at this point in time. If you register one or more siblings our Treasurer will provide you with a refund at Round 1 for the sibling discounts. Please contact our Treasurer Mary McGrath (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
Junior squad training, junior training nights and junior selections
Junior Squad training: -The Executive have decided to hold 3 squad training sessions PRIOR to actual selections taking place. We are hoping this will help the children get back into the swing of netball, rather than going on the court at selections from a long break. Whilst it is not compulsory to attend these squad training’s, selectors will attend at least one of the squad training’s to view your daughter, which could benefit your child in the final selection process. Squad training will be at Heffron Park on the dates indicated:
- 10’s and 11’s year olds – Wednesdays – 12th, 19th and 26th February 2020 – Time: 04.30 pm to 06.00 pm;
- 12’s and 13’s year olds – Wednesdays – 12th, 19th and 26th February 2020 – Time: 06.00 pm to 07.30 pm.
All juniors playing in the 10’s to 13’s are urged to attend the squad training.
Junior training nights – The netball club will have designated training days for some junior age groups. The coach of the team will determine the actual time that their team will train. The designated training days were introduced last year to improve skill development across teams.
Teams playing in the 10 year age group – designated training afternoon/night is Thursday
Teams playing in the 11 year age group – designated training afternoon/night is Wednesday
Teams playing in the 12 year age group – designated training afternoon/night is Wednesday
Teams playing in 13 year age group – designated training afternoon/night is Monday.
Training for all other ages will be determined by the respective coach.
Junior Selections for 2020 – 10 to 15 years
Firstly, 10’s, 11’s, 12’s and 13’s will train on a designated afternoon/night as indicated above.
Junior selections 10 years to 15 years will be held on the weekend of 29 February and 1 March 2020. Please see times hereunder for each age group. Some age groups are compulsory for all players in that age group to attend.
The junior selections will be held at Robyn Webster Netball Court, Holbeach Avenue, Tempe as follows:
- 10 years – Saturday, 29 February 2020 – outside courts – 08.30 am to 11.00 ** – compulsory for 10’s to attend regardless of division you are seeking.
- 11 years – Saturday, 29 February 2020 – outside courts – 02.30 pm to 05.00 pm ** – compulsory for 11’s to attend regardless of division you are seeking.
- 12 years – Saturday, 29 February 2020 – outside courts – 11.00 am to 02.00 pm ** compulsory for all 12’s to attend regardless of division you are seeking.
- 13 years – Sunday, 1 March 2020 – indoor court – 09.30 am to 12 noon ** – only need to attend if seeking to play in division one or two. All other divisions in 13’s will be paper graded.
- 14 years – Sunday, 1 March 2020 – indoor court – 01.00 pm to 03.00 pm ** – only need to attend if seeking to play in division one. All other divisions in 14’s will be paper graded.
- 15 years – Sunday, 1 March 2020 –indoor court – 01.00 pm to 03.00 pm ** only need to attend if seeking to play in division one. All other divisions in 15’s will be paper graded.
**Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the commencement time for sign on and allocation of numbers.
NetSetGo players – The age range of players is 7 to 9 years. Paper grading will occur in respect to NetSetGo teams aged 7 to 9 years.
If you are a returning player from the 2019 Day and played in the 9 years (and have done so for 2 years), your team from last year may consider playing in the 10 years Division (lowest division within that age group) for experience only. These players would not be required to attend selections for 10’s unless they are seeking to play in that grade at a higher division.
Uniform costs are not incorporated in the registration fees. The cost of the uniform is:
- Dress – $90.00
- Briefs – $25.00
- If you need to be fitted for dress/briefs, you will be required to attend at the Robyn Webster Netball Court, Holbeach Avenue, Tempe (room upstairs) on Saturday, 29 February 2020 or Sunday, 1 March 2020 between 09.30 and 2.30 pm
Registrations and closing date
All registrations are open for the period 6 January to 5 February 2020. Any registrations received after this date will only be accepted if there is a place in a team. The netball club will not accept any player registration if the player has outstanding fees. Outstanding fees must be paid before any registration is accepted.
If you withdraw your registration the following will occur:
- If you register and then you decide not to play, there is no penalty if you do that by no later than 28 February 2020.
- If you withdraw on and from 1 March 2020 the Netball NSW membership fee must be paid, no exceptions. Click here to see what that fee is.
- On 14 March 2020, MRSL All Stars Netball Club Inc will submit team registrations to Randwick Netball Association for the 2020 Day Comp. If you withdraw after that date a $30.00 administration fee is applied plus RNA/Netball NSW non-refundable component.
- No refund will be provided if the player takes the court.
The netball club will write a receipt for every payment received. Unless you otherwise advise, the receipt will remain in receipt book.
Selections – A1 and A2
It is compulsory for all players who are seeking to play in A1 or A2 to attend selections. If you do you attend you will not be considered for these divisions. Selections will be held on Tuesday, 18 February 2020 at Heffron Park commencing at 06.00 to 08.00 pm.
Active Kids Program
Marrickville RSL All Stars Netball Club Inc is a provider for the Active Kids Program that was introduced on 31 January 2018.
Parents, guardians and/or carers of school age children (4.5 to 18 years) are responsible for registering for their voucher via NSW Government (Service NSW) and then applying the reference number when signing up for an approved sport or activity.
Our Treasurer has requested that if you are going to use this voucher for a netball registration, please apply for it before you register on the my netball portal.
To apply for the voucher for netball, parents, guardians and/or carers must apply to Service NSW for the voucher before completing the online registration with My Netball so that the reference number can be applied on your netball registration. You will need to have the medicare card applicable to the person who the voucher is for as you need to quote that number as part of applying for the voucher.
How to register with My Netball – links will be live in my netball from 06-01-20
All players seeking to play with All Stars are required to complete the online registration process through My Netball. All Stars will not be accepting registration outside this process.
Select which registration product (ie Senior player, junior player etc) you need according to the player’s age 31 Dec 2020). Then proceed through the registration form answering or updating ALL questions.
You can always find your My Netball ID number by entering your first name, last name and date of birth and then clicking on Find Me. Any problems or if you need a password reset please email: email@example.com
If you are a new player to netball, you can register as New Participant and create your new ID on the system.
Players from other clubs please contact us if you have trouble registering online as we may have to transfer your record first.
If you are registering for:
NetSetGO (7, 8, 9) – click the link then the appropriate product for your age. 9’s use Go competition and 7-8’s – skills programs
When registering please ensure that you check all your personal details, contact details and email address are correct. Ensure that you correct any errors thus ensuring that your details are recorded correctly within the Netball NSW data base.
If you have played netball within NSW you will be registered within the My Netball and the Netball NSW portal. If you have never played netball in NSW you will be noted as a New Players to Netball NSW and you will be required to use the “First Time Participant” section and follow the steps from there.