Welcome to netball for 2022.
Firstly, Happy New Year. In 2022 a new registration system has been introduced. The new system is PlayHQ.
No information has been transferred from My Netball as that system has been decommissioned. You will be required to create a profile in PlayHQ. Links to register are hereunder.
Our club online registrations will be open from 09.00 am on 6 January 2022 and will close on 4 February 2022.
Fees for 2022
- Senior player – $300.00
- Junior playing as Senior – $300.00 (must be turning 14 in 2022)
- Intermediate player – $260.00
- Junior player – $260.00
- NetSetGo player – $260.00
- Non-players – $50.00 (see comments hereunder)
When registering in PlayHQ the above fees will be broken down to the following four (4) categories:
- Australia Netball fee;
- Netball NSW fee;
- Randwick Netball Association (RNA) fee; and
- Marrickville RSL All Stars Netball Club Inc (MRSL All Stars) fee.
When you submit your online registration you should receive an invoice from notifications@playHQ.com outlining the above fees.
Withdrawal of registration
If you register and then decide not to play, the following will be applicable:
- An administration fee of $30.00 for MRSL All Stars will apply to any withdrawal at any time.
- If you register and then decide not to play, there is no penalty, except the $30 administrative fee, so long as you do so on for before 28 February 2022.
- If you withdraw on or after 1 March 2022, the $30 administrative fee, the Netball NSW and the Australia Netball fees will not be refunded.
- If you withdraw on or after 12 March 2022, an additional $20.00 RNA administration may also apply.
- No refund will be provided if the player takes the court.
- To de-register, you must email our Treasurer Mary McGrath (firstname.lastname@example.org) advising of your de-registration.
- Upon receipt of a de-registration request, MRSL All Stars must formally write to RNA who then apply to Netball NSW.
- Netball NSW will have the final say if a de-registration is to be approved.
- No refund will be provided until the de-registration is formally approved and accepted by NNSW.
By submitting the online netball registration, you agree to abide and not breach the policies of MRSL All Stars, RNA and Netball NSW. Policies can be found at:
- MRSL All Stars: – https://www.marrickvillerslallstarsnetball.com/policies-codes/
- RNA – https://www.randwicknetball.com.au/resources/constitution-policies/
- NNSW – https://nsw.netball.com.au/policies
Should our club’s or RNA policies be silent, the Netball NSW policies will apply.
Registration – players only (non-players see separate process hereunder)
PlayHQ allows for online payment at the time of the registration. Please have your credit/debit card ready and if applicable, Active Kids Voucher number (see further comments hereunder) as you will need them to complete your registration.
If there is a reason that you seek to pay-off you fees, or your fees will be paid by a third party (outside sponsorship), you will need to contact our Treasurer Mary McGrath (email@example.com. Subject to mutual agreement, a voucher number will be provided to allow the registration to proceed. If you are applying for a voucher you will need to include in your email if you will be using an active kids voucher. You will also need to include the name of the player and the category (ie Junior, Senior player) in the email.
Sibling discounts are available. You will need to contact our Treasurer Mary McGrath (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain a sibling discount voucher number as that voucher number must be imputed at the time of registration. Please note, no sibling discount voucher will be provided once an online registration is submitted.
Links for player registrations (non-players see separate information hereunder)
When you click on the link to register it will open to a welcome page. At the bottom of that page click on “Get started”. You will then need to create a profile so click on “Create an account”. You will need to follow the instructions to complete your online registration. Please note your login details so that you can use again next year.
- Senior Player – 18 years and over
- Junior playing as Senior – 14 years to 17 years – please use Senior Player registration form.
- Intermediate player – 14 years to 18 years (see comment hereunder).
- Junior player – 10 years to 15 years;
- NetSetGo – 07 years to 09 years (see comment hereunder)
Click on the link above you require and follow the instructions. Each link has a category of roles and membership. Please select player and 12-month membership.
- If you are turning 09 years and seek to play in the 10 years age group, you must register as a junior player.
- If you are turning 13, 14 or 15 years and seek to play in Inters, you must register as an Intermediate player.
- If you are turning 18 this year and seek to play with friends in the intermediate grade, please use Intermediate registration form.
When you submit your online registration you should receive an invoice from notifications@playHQ.com.
Registration – Non-Players
You need to email our Treasurer Mary McGrath (email@example.com) to obtain a link and instructions on how to register.
A new “Payment Policy – Team Coaches” has been issued which is available on our website.
All coaches must be registered with Netball NSW and RNA. If you are a player with our club or another club, you will be required to pay your registrations fees.
If you are a non-player who is coaching, you will also be required to pay the $50 non-player registration fee.
A new “Payment Policy – Umpiring has been issued which is available on our website.
Selections will be held for A1, A2, Inters Division 1, 15’s, 14’s, 12’s, 11’s and 10’s. Information about selection dates will be posted on our website and social media pages.
You can purchase some merchandise in PlayHQ such as dress, briefs, socks etc when you are completing your online registration.
Active Kids Voucher
When using the Active Kids voucher as part of your registration, you will need to imput the number of the voucher on the payment and summary page of the registration form. At the bottom of that page you will see “I have a government voucher“. Click on that link to add the Active Kids voucher number (16 digits).
Please be careful when imputing the 16 digit number. If it does not accept you may have entered the numbers incorrectly or the name, date of birth may not match. Also, no spaces when entering the 16 digit number.
Our Treasurer Mary McGrath can be contacted if you have any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org or 0438464029).