Before clicking on any link hereunder, it is strongly suggested that you read the information for the 2022 Day Competition.
How to register with Play HQ
All players seeking to play with All Stars are required to complete the online registration process through PlayHQ.
Select which registration product (ie Senior player, junior player etc) you need according to the player’s age 31 Dec 2022. Then proceed through the registration form answering ALL questions.
Any problems please email: [email protected]
As PlayHQ is a new system from 2022, you will need to follow the instructions when you click on the your link hereunder.
The following links are open for existing players only. If you are a new player you will need to email the netball club to ascertain if there is a vacancy. If you register without contacting the netball club your registration may be cancelled (email: [email protected])
- Senior Player – 18 years and over
- Junior playing as Senior – 14 years to 17 years – please use Senior Player registration form.
- Intermediate player – 14 years to 18 years (see comment hereunder).
- Junior player – 10 years to 15 years;
- NetSetGo – 07 years to 09 years (see comment hereunder)
Click on the link above you require and follow the instructions. Each link has a category of roles and membership. Please select player and 12-month membership.
- If you are turning 09 years and seek to play in the 10 years age group, you must register as a junior player.
- If you are turning 13, 14 or 15 years and seek to play in Inters, you must register as an Intermediate player.
- If you are turning 18 this year and seek to play with friends in the intermediate grade, please use Intermediate registration form.
Registration – Non-Players
You need to email our Treasurer Mary McGrath ([email protected]) to obtain a link and instructions on how to register in PlayHQ.
Incident Reporting Form
Netball NSW have introduced an Incident Reporting Form that all netball assocations are now required to use.
If you wish to lodge a complaint about a game, an umpire or offical you will need to complete the “Incident Reporting Form“. Do not write on the back of a score card as the Association will not take any action.
If you do lodge a “Incident Reporting Form”. it is suggested that you bring this to the attention of our Club Secretary.